It's fun to work at Viewpoint. We have regular social events, the obligatory pay day night out, teambuilding events on and off site and celebratory Christmas parties giving you and your partner a chance to dress up for the evening. We also get involved in various charity and outdoor activity events such as Cycle to Work day, Marathon running, coffee mornings and Christmas Jumper Day, and we're always on the lookout for new events to take part in. Charities we have raised money for include, St Oswald’s Hospice, Children with Cancer, Great North Air Ambulance, MacMillan Cancer Relief and Save the Children.
In January 2014, we relocated our EMEA HQ to Newcastle City Centre, giving us a prime location to experience the vibrancy of Newcastle whilst being convenient for our employees and customers to get to us. Our facilities are second to none with all these great features:
Newcastle (EMEA Head Office)
- Newcastle City Centre location with shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and parks all within walking distance).
- Convenient for the Metro and local bus & rail services
- Kitchen facilities with professional, barista style coffee machine with 12 tempting coffee styles including espresso, latte and cappuccino.
- Company provided beverages (filtered water, tea, coffee, pop, squash), and on occasions snacks.
- BYOD Wi-Fi Access
- On-site showers and changing area
Our office is on the first floor of Langdon House in the prestigious SA1 development, enjoying good local amenities and pleasant views in the marina area of the city. Our office has the following facilities:
- Swansea City Centre within walking distance, offering all the amenities of a vibrant city
- Convenient for M4, local bus & rail services
- Kitchen facilities with cup to bean coffee machine and filtered cold water
- Local convenience shops available within SA1
- Company provided beverages, fruit and payday breakfast
- On-site showers with secure bicycle storage